Follow the steps to activate YouTube on Smart TV, Just go to www.yt.be/activate using a Mobile or PC web browser and Enter the 9-digit YouTube activation code found on your TV screen.
- Open the YouTube TV your device.
- Note down the Activation code displayed on your device screen.
- Visit YouTube/activate URL yt.be/activate from any browser.
- Enter the 9-digit activation code.
- Click Next.
- Log in with Google account details.
- Your YouTube TV is activated and start streaming.
YouTube supported devices:
- Smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS)
- Laptops and desktops (Windows and macOS)
- Smart TVs (LG, Samsung, Sony, MI, Panasonic, etc.)
- Game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, etc.)
- Streaming devices (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.)
- Smart speakers (Google Home, Amazon Echo, etc.)
How to Activate YouTube on Smart TV?
You can watch YouTube on Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Vizio Smart TV, Sony TV, Sharp Smart TV, Mi Smart TV, and Hisense TV by following below steps:
- Launch the YouTube app on your Smart TV.
- Click on Sign in.
- Select Scan or type a code.
- Get the Activation code from your TV screen.
- Visit https://yt.be/activate using any browser.
- Enter the 9-digit YouTube activation code (like: LPN-MNB-RMM).
- Log in with Google account details.
- Once verified, you can access YouTube on Smart TV
Activate YouTube using Yt.be/activate
- You must first open YouTube on your device.
- Hit on Sign in and Choose Scan QR or enter the code.
- You will see an activation Code displayed on the TV screen.
- Visit https://yt.be/activate using Mobile or PC browser.
- Enter the 9-digit activation code from TV screen.
- Login with google Account with credentials.
- Click on Next to verify your code.
- You can stream YouTube on your device.
How to activate YouTube on Apple TV?
- Launch the YouTube App on your Apple Smart TV.
- Log in with the login information
- Note down the activation code.
- Go to yt.be/activate from your phone or laptop browser.
- Enter the code from TV screen and click on or select Proceed.
- Enter your google login information. When a screen appears, select the Google+ account or page linked to YT.
- If the option is available, grant access.
Activate YouTube on Roku using yt.be/activate
- Connect your TV to Roku and log in to Roku.
- Select the “Channel store” option on Roku remote
- Choose YouTube from the “Top Free!” option
- Next, click on the “Add Channels” option
- After some time, you can select YouTube from My Channels.
- You should select the Gear icon left of YouTube
- Register using your Google account information
- Roku will generate a unique code that should be noted down
- Visit www.yt.be/activate from PC and a mobile device browser.
- Enter the code.
- Log in to your Google account.
- You can access YouTube on Roku.
How to Activate YouTube TV on Xbox?
- Open the app store and search “YouTube TV”. You can also click here to download the app.
- To install the app, select “Install”.
- After installation, Launch the YouTube App
- log in with your YouTube TV credentials.
- YouTube TV can now be streamed on Xbox.
To activate YouTube on your TV, you need to visit youtube.com/activate or Yt.be/activate and enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your YouTube account and start watching videos.
Yt.be/activate is a website that enables users to activate YouTube on various devices, including smart TVs, gaming consoles, and streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Firestick.
To activate YouTube on your device, you need to visit yt.be/activate and enter the activation code displayed on your device. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your YouTube account and start watching videos.
Yes, you need to sign in to your YouTube account to activate. This allows you to access your personalized content, subscriptions, playlists, and viewing history.
If you are getting an error message when you try to activate YouTube, it could be due to several reasons. Make sure that you have entered the correct activation code and that your device is connected to the internet. If the problem persists, try restarting your device or clearing the cache and cookies on your browser.